Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Another cracker Mr Firth

That was some really f*cked up stuff, but what other way would like to see good old salad fingers. Love your work, think your style is great but my favourites have to be Burnt Face Man, its just funny as hell.

Keep up the good....sorry "GREAT" work

Burnt Face Man 3 Burnt Face Man 3

How Dare You!

I loved it just like the rest, it is possibly the funniest piece of flash iv seen to date. I think that the burnt face man series are brilliant, i guess that most of the americans just wont find that it appeals to them them that much.

Anyhow, Keep up the great work. Ur Dead Good Well Ace!

Massacre : RB2 Massacre : RB2

Listen to all the little cry babies

its good to see someone sticking up for the little guys from all the assholes who review our anims. iv been subject to these tits before adn even though you state its your first animation and u have to work within constraints, they still show no mercy.

I salute you, and if these babies cant take a joke then tough shit.

Good work dude, keep it comin.

Review: Alien vs Predator Review: Alien vs Predator

Hmmm Interesting

OH MY GOD GEEK ALERT!

Sod what he says about the comics and sod his review which fails to mention anyhting about ur anim, but instead talks geek.

I liked ur anim, it had a good style and the graphics were pretty cool.
Keep at it dude!

Halo: Funny Situations Halo: Funny Situations

Avoid!

nothing that hasn't been done before. That was about as funny as the Scary Movie films, you would have to have severe brain damage to find any of that funny. Cheap on liners and no plot, and the name, Funny Situations, c'mon guys put a bit more effort into it, that was not funny.

Sorry Guys, but true.

Curiosity Curiosity

Lyon'os

just four words can explain what i have just experienced and they are: DEAD GOOD WELL ACE!

Lyon85 responds:

Now here is a real honor, Jai'os himself! Glad you like it matey, your well ace!11one